Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Karma Mom's the birthday girl!


My mom celebrated a rather important birthday last Saturday, but I had some struggles with my blog posting, and then became deathly ill (which is an exaggeration but a very tragic story all the same) so this post is a little late. (I'm awfully sorry Mom.)

I believe I've mentioned this before, but Karm is basically just amazing. I don't know anyone I'd rather be like than my mom. She's who I call for basically anything I need, or to share a funny story with, or to call and complain about work, etc. One time I asked Joe if he worried what I'd be like when we get older and he said no, because I'm already basically my mom. If only that were true...(For the record, just because your mom was incredibly disciplined about housework and staying physically fit doesn't mean you will be. True story.)

My mom is truly just the best mom there is. I'm sure plenty of people say that but I'm totally serious. It just doesn't get better than Karma Jo.
Sure do love you mama, happy **th birthday!!!

3 comments:

  1. You do have a great mom!!! I remember going into Palmer's and seeing her and she was ALWAYS so nice, smiley, funny, etc etc etc. I hope she had a happy birthday too!

    PS- So I feel bad about seeing you on the 4th and being totally flighty and spacey. It was one of those moment, I had a migraine, I was in charge of two children and just kind of a mess. Anyway, just wanted to apologize for seeming so disconnected. But I LOVED getting to see you, you are sooo gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love Karm!!! You did luck out in the mom department. (the dad department, I don't know about ehhhhh, how was fishing by the way?) She is such a great example and a great person. Right before I go to bed at night I think, man if I just dusted and picked up right before bed like Karma always did I would have such a clean house. It doesn't happen. Maybe I could hire her to come and clean for me. ohhh I like that idea.

    If only we could go back to the days when she was working at R&R. eeehhhhbezeeeh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to make a Birthday post for Karm, I knew you'd have one and that it'd be far better then mine. She is an AMAZING Mom and Mother-in-law! Happy **th Birthday Love, Tate, Brindie, Kyden and the bean

    ReplyDelete