Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentinos

Valentines Day has always been one of my favoriate holidays. I loved giving out valentines, and waiting for my grandma to doorbell ditch our valentine goodies. Valentines Day was also the beginning of my relationship with Joe 2 years ago which makes it even more of a special day for me. In honor of this day of love, here are a few things that make my life a lot more enjoyable.

1. I love chocolate milk, it makes my mornings at work a lot easier to deal with.
2. I love clean sheets, and underwear. It's so delightful to feel the freshness.
3. I love my friends, not very many people understand, or love me the way they do.
4. I love a lazy Saturday, where the only thing on my to do list is breakfast out.
5. I love how excited Peter is to see us when we get home.
6. I love a good tv show. Modern Family, and Big Bang Theory are personal favorites.
7. I love when your hair just works. All the girls know what I'm talking about.
8. I love a visit to my parents' place. It's always so fun with delicious food.
9. I love my friends at work. My boss, and two ladies in the corner keep me going.
10. I love (and I do mean love) a good apple crisp. Any time of any day.
11. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my sweet husband. He takes very good care of me.

Happy VD everyone

1 comment:

  1. Oh my we love Modern Family!! I swear they have been followowing Nick for the past years to write the character of the dad. We both just laugh at his awkward and weird scenes.

    ReplyDelete