Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Taterbug has a birthday!


Well, tomorrow is my baby brother's (who is actually older than me) birthday. What can I even say about Tate? Tater is a lot of fun to be around, and has always had the gift of making me laugh at the most inappropriate things. He is also very loving, with a big heart. You might not guess it, because he is very successful at hiding his large heart when he's being the most STUBBORN a human being could possibly be. I've never seen anyone that will argue to the death to prove his point like Tater, but I'm sure that's what makes him such a great attorney. :) I'm very happy to have Taterbug as a brother, and love his cute little family too.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BONZO!!!! I LOVE YOUR GUTS TO PIECES!!!

3 comments:

  1. Kace- these pictures are great! I can actually see a little bit of Trace in you- I think its the lips?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH! Look how CUTE you are!!! Tate stubborn, and has to make sure he has made his point? never LOL! You are such a Cute sister and I love you! Thanks for being so good to Tate and our family XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my heck, I so remember that couch! Love the pictures. Those were the good ol days!

    ReplyDelete