Monday, April 26, 2010

Extended Family!

Peter has a new family member to play with. My mom and dad got a new dog, and we decided to name him Uncle Charlie. Charlie is such a cute, loving boy. Peter loves Charlie and once he realized that Charlie wasn't going to share our house they got along famously. I picked him up from Salt Lake County Shelter and we drove him down to Nephi to meet my dad. I was very nervous about what kind of travler he would be (Joe isn't as patient as I am with our canine friends)but he was so great. He just wanted to be a part of the fun. Once he realized that Peter was allowed to sit up front on my lap (for anyone wanting to lecture me, I KNOW it's not safe. Don't judge me!) he of course wanted to sit there too. This is how we rode to Nephi.






Welcome to the family Charlie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment