Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend

We had a delightful weekend. We went to my mission reunion on Friday (which confirmed to me that sometimes the past should stay in the past) and did some Easter celebrating on Saturday. I guess the Easter Bunny remembered that he always delivered my baskets on Saturday (Sunday was always for the important part of Easter)because we woke up to find our baskets filled with goodies.


As you can see, the Easter Bunny was very good to us this year. I got a new bottle of my favorite perfume (I've been rationing what's left of my old bottle) and Joe received Season 1 of Arrested Development, and a subscription to Golf Digest. The Easter Bunny would like to ask all of you to refrain from judging the homemade gift certificate for Golf Digest. With all that the Bunny had to do this last week a trip to the store to buy the actual magazine just didn't happen.

We got to play with cute Krewser Bruiser for a couple of hour in the afternoon. Such a happy little baby, and as you'll see in the picture below he is already a big fan of General Conference. Whenever the choir would sing he'd go right next to the tv.



Next it was time to color eggs. I don't know how excited Joe was to do it but he was a good sport and played along. No matter how old I am I still love to do one egg in all of the colors. It never ends up pretty.


On Sunday we slept late, made waffles, and watched Conference. I don't have any pictures of this day because showering wasn't on my "to do" list until after the day was pretty much over. All in all our weekend was fairly quiet, and VERY enjoyable.

3 comments:

  1. And Thank you for watching him! He told me he had a blast. I hope Peter is doing better now that he has all your attention. Why is your Easter basket so much bigger than Joe's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the Easter Bunny was trying to make up for lack of planning last year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU HAVE A BLOG!! yeahhhhh. I didn't even know! Well that makes me happy. I love the baskets you did for easter....Ethan got the same little game with the basketball and baseball heads!!

    ReplyDelete