Monday, March 29, 2010

Basically nothing.

I have a few things that I wanted to share that aren't important in any way. I'll just make my way down the list.
1. I think I might actually be growing up. I purchased Easter and Spring decorations for my house, and spent most of Saturday working in the yard. Don't those things make me some sort of an adult?
2. He went to Jared. It's true, Joe purchased my ring at Jared, the Galleria of Jewelry. Yes they have AWFUL commercials, but they do have beautiful jewelry. Judge all you want, I'm very happy with my ring.
3. God works in mysterious ways. I think that our friend Angie got called to be a Sunday School teacher to ensure that we were attending Sunday School at least every other week (which is how often she teaches) instead of at home eating cereal.
4. We are TRULY in the final countdown. Joe has 5 weeks of school left, FIVE!!! Are you serious? That is NOTHING! Last week was spring break and I got a taste of what it will be like to have him home every night. Pure Heaven.
5. I have no doubt in my mind that the people that rented our house before we bought it were great, loving, caring people. Unfortunately, it has also come to my attention after nearly six months of living in this house that they were also very (VERY) dirty people. Many things have made me a little sick to my stomach. I'm just thankful that my momma taught me better than that.
That is all.

1 comment:

  1. A few things (I'll just go down the list):
    1. It doesn't mean you're growing up - you're just playing house...:)
    2. No judging here. I noticed your ring on Sunday and it's BEEOOOTIFUL!
    3. Awwww. Thanks. Now I know where to find you if you don't show up...muah-ah-ah.
    4. Woo-hoo!!!!
    5. Yes, they were. ;)

    ReplyDelete